Merioneth Mining Co.

Worked Moel Croesan (a.k.a. Bwlch y Llû, Welcome Hill or Prince Edward) gold mine near Trawsfynnydd in 1920s and 1930s [Hall 1986: 78]

In 1956 leased the rights to “manganese ore and other ferrous ores” on Hendre Coed Uchaf farm, Llanaber (which property included some of the Egryn mine) for 25 years at a surface rent of £2 per acre occupied. (Lease dated 16 February 1956) [Conveyance 1960] There is no indication of any work being done under this lease.